L3GD20H Module 3-Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator. Is een type sensor dat draaiende bewegingen kan detecteren. Vaak gebruikt in combinatie met een versnellingsmeter, om 3D motion capturen.
L3GD20H Module 3-Axis Gyro Carrier with Voltage Regulator specificaties:
– Werkt op: 2.5V – 5.5V
– Stroomverbruik: 6 mA
– VIN = This is the main power supply connection, and it should be powered at 2.5 V to 5.5 V. The SCL/SPC and SDA/SDI level shifters pull the I⊃2;C and SPI bus high bits up to this level.
– GND = The ground (0 V) connection for your power supply. Your I2C or SPI control source must also share a common ground with this board.
– SCL/SPC = Level-shifted I2C/SPI clock line: HIGH is VIN, LOW is 0 V
– SDA/SDI = Level-shifted I2C data line and SPI data-in line (also doubles as SDO in 3-wire mode): HIGH is VIN, LOW is 0 V
– SDO = SPI data-out line in 4-wire mode: HIGH is VDD, LOW is 0 V. Also used as a 3.3V-logic-level input to determine I2C slave address (see below). This pin is not level-shifted and is not 5V-tolerant.
– CS = SPI enable (chip select). Pulled up to VDD to enable I⊃2;C communication by default; drive low to begin SPI communication.
– DRDY/INT2 = Data ready indicator, a 3.3V-logic-level output. HIGH (3.3 V) indicates angular rate data can be read. Can also be configured as a FIFO interrupt. This output is not level-shifted.
-INT1 = Programmable interrupt, a 3.3V-logic-level output. This output is not level-shifted.